skip to main content

Career Center

CTE - Off-Campus Classes
Top of Page

Golden Sierra students may choose between Central Sierra ROP courses or 49er ROP Courses. Each programs requires the student to look online for information on class availability and their application process.

Please go to the following website for information and applications.

Explore California State UniversitiesTop of Page

This is a Great Site to Search Careers
Top of Page